Resources and references for aspiring product managers
I’m increasingly chatting to potential next-gen product managers asking for more information about product management. My ever-evolving list below covering product, technology strategy, and design.
- Jake Knapp
- Leading the Product
- Paul Jackson - one of my favourites!
- Product Anonymous
- Mind the Product
- Neil Kilick - agile practice!
- Teresa Torres - thought leader regarding product discovery!
- Paul Adam, Intercom
- Marty Cagan, SVPG - well regarded but not a big tweeter
- Andrew Chen, Andreessen Horowitz
- Rich Mironov
- Steve Johnson
- Jeff Patton
- Jensen Harris
- Signal v Noise (Basecamp)
- Startup Grind
- UX Planet
- UX Design
- Think Growth
- a16z (Andreessen Horowitz)
- Yours Productly
- Masters of Scale (hosted by Reid Hoffman)
- HBR IdeaCast
- INSPIRED: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love by Marty Cagan
- The Lean Product Playbook by Dan...
Continue reading →