Resources and references for aspiring product managers
I’m increasingly chatting to potential next-gen product managers asking for more information about product management. My ever-evolving list below covering product, technology strategy, and design.
- Jake Knapp
- Leading the Product
- Paul Jackson - one of my favourites!
- Product Anonymous
- Mind the Product
- Neil Kilick - agile practice!
- Teresa Torres - thought leader regarding product discovery!
- Paul Adam, Intercom
- Marty Cagan, SVPG - well regarded but not a big tweeter
- Andrew Chen, Andreessen Horowitz
- Rich Mironov
- Steve Johnson
- Jeff Patton
- Jensen Harris
- INSPIRED: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love by Marty Cagan
- The Lean Product Playbook by Dan Olsen
- Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas by Jake Knapp
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Value Proposition Design by Alexander Osterwalder
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany by Steve Blank
- Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton M. Christensen
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim]
- Lean UX: Designing Great Products with Agile Teams by Jeff Gothelf
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioral Economics by Richard H. Thaler
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
I’m personally also on Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, and Tumblr (still!).